Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bandit Getaway


On the 22nd of October seven bikes and their riders converged on Mom's restaurant in Hartsford. Everyone lined up and departed at 9:30 on the dot. The ride to the rally took a little over an hour. The weather was beautiful and the ride was comfortable and relaxing. Upon arrival, Chapter U saw some familiar faces from Chapter G and others who had attended last year's rally. After visiting and spending a little hard earned money with the vendors, we headed out for lunch at Ryan's. We had a wonderful time at lunch. There was plenty of conversation and food to go around.

After lunch, we returned to the rally to commune with our neighbors for a while. There was a band and several vendors to enjoy. Personally, I spent my time installing my newly purchased chrome trim :) When the group was ready to head home we opted for a "beach ride." We departed Crestview and came home via Destin and Panama City Beach. I absolutely love riding along the coast and across the waterways. The weather stayed beautiful for the entire ride. On the way north, each rider peeled off for home. I was the last rider left since I lived the furthest north. I pulled into Enterprise around 6PM.

What a wonderful way to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home